Each semester, ISNA offers one DNP student the opportunity to intern with ISNA to assist with our policy work. Student responsibilities include:
- analyze practice questions received by ISNA and develop response tools,
- provide clinical insight on legislative and regulatory matters in the form of succinct briefs
- write an article for the quarterly Bulletin,
- assist with the ISNA Legislative Conference, and
- gather expert input for practice initiatives.
Here are the application instructions: ISNA DNP Internship Application
Submissions are due November 30th.