Continuing Education Philosophy
The Indiana State Nurses Association is the voluntary professional association for registered nurses in this State. Membership is an individual responsibility and reflects a commitment to a belief that:
1. Nursing is a humanistic, socially essential service which is instrumental in providing quality health care to all people;
2. The Association can contribute to the provision of quality nursing care by facilitating professional growth;
3. Registered nurses benefit from an Association which promotes the individual’s social, educational, political, and economic development and/or advancement;
4. The promotion of professional growth through a variety of Association activities is important to facilitate the advancement of nursing as a profession;
5. Nurse participation in ISNA approved continuing nursing education benefits the individual and the recipient of care.
Online Continuing Education
You can complete your CE requirements online with CE4Nurses through the Ohio Nurses Association. Each course is just $15 and you receive a certificate immediately via email upon successful completion of the post-test.